Our 2023 conference “Collaborate to Elevate” is almost here. There is still time to register to receive the early bird rate. On January 28th, the conference registration fee increases, so don’t wait to register.
We will be taking over the second floor for our 2023 conference to ensure all sessions, meals, sponsors, vendors, and our silent auction will be located in the same area. Our 2022 conference welcomed approximately 275 people from over 60 different animal welfare and protection agencies. We continue to build upon the success from prior years and we once again will be offering two and a half days of training, with four classroom tracks running simultaneously for most of the event. Our exhibit area will no doubt be action packed with approximately 25 different vendor displays, showcasing various products, programs, and services.
2023 Conference Highlights:
- “Florida Leaders in Lifesaving” is bringing a full day of leadership and shelter sessions to the conference on Friday.
- “University of Florida” created an entire day of shelter medicine tracks for shelter veterinarians and veterinary technicians.
- “FACA’s 16 Hour Euthanasia Certification” will be offered during the conference.
Attendees may be eligible for the following Continuing Education Units (CEU):
- Florida Certified Animal Control Officers
- National Animal Care and Control Association (NACA) – This conference has been approved for Continuing Education Units by the National Animal Care & Control Association (NACA). National certificate holders can submit for credit consistent with the NACA CEU policy located https:// nacatraining.org/continuing-education-recertification/
- Certified Animal Welfare Administrator (CAWA) – FACA is an approved provider of content which enhances professional competence and aligns with the CAWA Exam specifications. To learn more about what qualifies for CAWA CE, please click HERE
- Saturday Shelter Medicine Sessions CEU for veterinarians – pending approval
Registration for the full three-day conference is $395 for FACA members, and $425 for non-members. If you would like to register for just one day, either Friday or Saturday, the registration fee is $175 for FACA members and $200 for non-members. If you would like to register for Sunday’s half-day session only, the registration fee is $50 for FACA members and $65 for non-members. On-site registration is $200 per day, and does not include meals or events.
To Register as an Attendee and pay by check or to request a PayPal invoice to pay by credit card or P-card: FACA 2023 Registration – extended early bird rate
To Register as an Attendee and pay by Credit Card: Registration Link
To Register as a Sponsor, Vendor or Exhibitor: Sponsor, Exhibitor, Vendor Brochure 2023
Conference Hotel Room Block and Special Rate Extended! – HOTEL IS SOLD OUT!
The 2023 Florida Animal Control Association “2023 Educational Conference” will be held at The Florida Hotel & Conference Center Orlando, 1500 Sand Lake Road, Orlando. Conference room rates begin at $139 per night. To receive the FACA conference rate, click HERE or call the hotel directly at 800-588-4656 to book a room. To receive the conference rate, book your rooms before 5 pm, January 27, 2023, and be sure to mention the FACA Conference Block to receive the FACA conference rate. The number of rooms at the conference rate is limited.
To Make Your Hotel Room Reservations: Reserve Now
Save the Date!
Our 2024 annual conference is also underway, we will be changing our venue and will be at the Double Tree Hotel SeaWorld, February 23rd through February 25th, 2024. Details coming soon!
2022 – Conference Program
2020 – Conference Program
2019 – Conference Program
2018 – Conference Program
2017 – Conference Program
2016 – Conference Program
2015 – Conference Program
2014 – Conference Program