ASSOCIATE ORGANIZATION OF THE YEAR
BASE CRITERIA for Agency of the Year award:
- Must be a current Regular Member of FAPAA.
- Must have an effective training program for personnel.
- Must have an effective public education program.
- Must be actively involved in its community.
- Must have an active spay/neuter program.
- Must have an effective and collaborative working relationship with other related organizations and surrounding animal protection and control agencies.
- Must utilize the media as necessary or appropriate.
- Must comply with F.S. 823.15 and have records readily available on request.
- Must be willing to submit to an onsite inspection by a FAPAA Board member.
ASSOCIATE ORGANIZATION OF THE YEAR NOMINATION FORM: This form must be included with nomination 2024 FAPAA Associate Organization of the Year
NARRATIVE OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS/PERFORMANCE: Please include separately, along with any supporting documents, letters of recommendation, etc., and submit with this form.
PHOTOS: Mandatory requirement for all awards. Please include at least four (4) quality jpeg image of the nominee for use during the awards presentation.
DEADLINE: All nominations must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on December 31, 2023.
There are three ways to submit your nomination.
Mail: Florida Animal Protection & Advocacy Association
15275 Collier Blvd #201-114
Naples, FL 34119
Website: Submit the completed nomination form and all attachments through online form below.